Welcome to the homepage of the Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Awards, an annual award for organisations that promote increased participation of girls and women in digital sectors around the world. The Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Awards are part of the international Ada Awards™ that recognise outstanding girls and women in digital sectors globally and the organisations that support them. The awards are affectionately named after the first-ever computer programmer, Ada Lovelace, Lady Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace.
The Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award is destined for one or more organisations* around the world that distinguish themselves by fundamentally impacting the eco-system to increase:
- The number of girls and women studying and working in ICT and digital sectors,
- Digital skills among girls and women; and
- The number of women studying, working and leading in ICT and digital sectors.
*legally incorporated in the specified geography
To find out what’s happening with the Ada Awards™ in different regions of the world, please see below.
To find out more about the different Ada Awards™ categories, please see below.
- Digital Girl of the Year™ Awards
- Digital Woman of the Year™ Awards
- Digital Impact of the Year™ Awards
©2013-2015 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium