Nominations are Now Closed!
this link to submit a nomination for the 2016 European Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award. Please find here a sample Digital Impact – Organisation of the Year™ – Nomination Form.
Before submitting a nomination, please read the below taking special care to have understood the Terms and Conditions.
Submission Deadline (updated!): 28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET!!!
28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET is the deadline for submission of completed nominations for the 2016 Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award. Please refer to the 2016 Award Calendar for additional timing and deadlines.
Links to nomination information and forms for the other Ada Awards are below:
- 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Award
- 2016 Digital Woman of the Year™ Award
Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility and judging criteria, as well as terms and conditions for participation in the Awards, may be found here.
Finalists, Winner Announcements & Awards:
On 14 November 2016, finalists for the 2016 European Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award will be announced on this website at 18:00 CET and subsequently publicised on the websites and communication channels of the Award Partners. Finalists are eligible to attend the Ada Awards Ceremony in Brussels (details below) on 8 December 2016.
On 8 December 2016, the winner of the 2016 Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award will be announced at the Ada Awards Ceremony, taking place at The Square Brussels as part of GE Garages 2016 and the European Commission’s Vocational Skills Week 2016, and published on this website.
- Nominations for Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award must be made by a representative of the organisation nominated.
- Deadlines for submissions must be respected for nominations to be valid. Nominations must be submitted in their entirety to be considered valid.
- Content submitted for Award consideration becomes property of the Digital Leadership Institute asbl/vzw, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Please read the Award Terms & Conditions here.
©2013-2016 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium